Studio Technical Alliance ODPP Team II

Jim Pistrang jim at jpcr.com
Wed May 12 10:13:49 UTC 2021

Hi Omnis Developers,

I am writing on behalf of the Studio Technical Alliance.  We are a small group of successful independent Omnis developers based in the USA who formed a consortium eighteen years ago.  The mission of our group includes the following:
 * Be a member of our ODPP Team II group.
 * Provide backup support for vacations, emergencies, etc.
 * Provide technical support when needed.
 * Provide assistance on larger projects.

One of our members has left the group, and we are looking for a replacement.  If you are interested, please contact me privately <jim at jpcr.com> and I will fill you in on the details.

This is time-sensitive, our ODPP Team II renewal is approaching soon.

Jim

--
Jim Pistrang
JP Computer Resources