Steve Finger

Wayne Germann wgermann at PACIFIC.EDU
Mon Mar 29 15:24:42 UTC 2021

So sorry to hear about Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: omnisdev-en <omnisdev-en-bounces at lists.omnis-dev.com> On Behalf Of Sten-Erik Björling
Sent: Monday, March 29, 2021 8:13 AM
To: OmnisDev List - English <omnisdev-en at lists.omnis-dev.com>
Subject: Re: Steve Finger

Hi $list,

Very sad news - remember him from Omnis events in both Denver and Las Vegas. Very nice man!

Stene

______

> 29 mars 2021 kl. 15:13 skrev Jim Pistrang <jim at jpcr.com>:
>
> Hi $list,
>
> I was devastated to learn this morning that Steve Finger passed away this past weekend, most likely due to complications from COVID.
>
> Steve has been a good friend and co-worker since the early '90s when we met at a Boston Omnis User Group meeting.  I'll really miss him.
>
> I don't know any details about funerals or ways to contact his family, but if I hear anything I'll post it here.
>
> Jim
>
> --
> Jim Pistrang
> JP Computer Resources
> 413-237-5710
> <https://jpcr.com>

Sten-Erik Björling
Enviro Data
Kyrkogatan 5A 2 tr
SE-972 32  Luleå
Sweden

E-Mail: s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Mobile: +46-70-655 11 72
Wire: @stenerikbjorling
Skype: stenerikbjorling
iChat: stene at icloud.com
FaceTime: stene at icloud.com
whereby.com: stenerikbjorling
Hotmail / Messenger: stenerikbjorling at hotmail.com
GMail: stenerikbjorling at gmail.com
______

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, distribution, or reproduction of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message including any attachments thereto. Thank you.

Please note that we take reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of viruses; however, we cannot guarantee that this email or its attachments are free from viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments.