Steve Finger

Thad Bogert thad at technosolver.com
Mon Mar 29 13:52:02 UTC 2021

I am so sad to hear this.  I got to know Steve when I worked support at Omnis.  We had lots of interesting discussions about application architecture. We kept in touch over the years and actually did some work together.  But I hadn’t heard from him in a while.  I know that he was heavily involved in youth baseball and will be missed by many.  I certainly will.

My condolences to his family.