Remote Form

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Mon Mar 29 01:21:47 UTC 2021

Hi Mike,

I'm fairly sure that $showurl has an option to open in the current window.  You can do something like:
Do $cinst.$showurl('https://www.logicaldevelopments.com.au','_self')

You can also close a connection by using:
Do $ctask.$close(kTrue)     ;; Close the connection

Regards,
Paul.

> On 29 Mar 2021, at 2:31 am, Mike Matthews - Omnis <omnis at lineal.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Hello All,
>
> Hope this is clear enough, how can you either:
>
> 1 After a remote has finished entering data in a browser, I want to close the current remote task at the end of a server side method.
>
> or
>
> 2 Change the current browser tab to a different URL?  $showurl opens the next URL in another browser tab.
>
> The purpose is to close the connection to the copy of Omnis that is delivering the pages for the sake of licensing.
>
> Thank you
>

> Mike Matthews
>
> Lineal Software Solutions
> Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>
>
> omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>
>
> www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>
>
> www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>

  <https://www.logicaldevelopments.com.au/>	Paul W Mulroney
Logical Developments
Customised Software Solutions
Ph: 08 9458 3889
 	We Don't Do Simple Pty Ltd
trading as
Logical Developments
ACN 161 009 374
 	  <https://www.facebook.com/logicaldevelopmentswa/>   <https://twitter.com/WeDontDoSimple>   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/logicaldevelopments/>   <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPldVVgWR05WX3cVrR5WUQw>