has anybody ever set a reference to 'unset_reference'

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Tue Mar 23 00:06:59 UTC 2021

hi Jim

if you set the reference (line 1) and then throw something at it like you suggested, you get two things:
1) a notation error (which we track and post to sentry to know if we’ve got code issues, but, I can work around that)
2) and the reference gets set to null….   which I could achieve by setting to #null

which is different than unset.

Set reference itemref to $cwind
Set reference itemref to $root.$libs.NOPE

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978