Found, Google URL composition

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 09:08:27 UTC 2021

Nice tip :)

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>

On 19 Mar 2021, at 21:42, Das Goravani <goravanis at gmail.com<mailto:goravanis at gmail.com>> wrote:

https://www.google.com/search?q= <https://www.google.com/search?q=>

If you just put your search text string after that equals sign then it works, this switches you to Google and searches that string and shows the results

I posted earlier about this but the message did not show up in my email yet.. which is quite odd, it’s usually pretty instant.. I can’t reply to it because it hasn’t shown up..

FOUND what I’m looking for already thanks.. is this message