Logging in to a website in oBrowser

Bruno Del Sol bruno.delsol at bydesign.fr
Wed Mar 17 07:58:51 UTC 2021

   Hi Reg,

   I asked Omnis to add the ability to open a page in obrowser with an
   authentication header included. It's enhancement request ST/BR/387 and
   support says it should be there in 10.3.

   On the other hand, it the website you're trying to connect to uses
   another authentication scheme (cookie, storage, server side, etc), it
   won't help.

   Regards
   Bruno

By Design