Omnis & Azure

Brian A O'Sullivan brian.a.o-sullivan at axalta.com
Tue Mar 16 17:31:03 UTC 2021

Wondering if anyone else is hosting Omnis applications in Microsoft Azure via WVD?

My team's Omnis apps had been hosted via Citrix for many years, but recently moved to WVD since our company is standardizing so much on MS-Azure. Things worked pretty well at first, but we've found the environment has become less stable over time. Most of the problems we are seeing are in launching the application - sometimes connections simply don't complete, mostly though it just takes a looong time to open. Wondering what types of server class others are using?

Brian O'Sullivan
Axalta Coating Systems, USA

This communication is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be Privileged, confidential or copyrighted under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby formally notified that any use, copying or distribution of this e-mail, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system. Unless explicitly and conspicuously designated as "E-Contract Intended", this e-mail does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer. This e-mail does not constitute a consent to the use of sender's contact information for direct marketing purposes or for transfers of data to third parties. For more information regarding how we collect and use your personal data, and any related rights you may have, please review our Privacy Statement. <https://www.axalta.com/corporate/en_US/privacy.html>