$root.$prefs.$appearance

Michael Mantkowski michaelj at clientrax.com
Mon Mar 15 14:14:31 UTC 2021

Good morning all...

I use the eval() because I am still coding in 4.3.2.1 then convert the code to 10.2 as needed.

The eval() keeps the older Omnis from throwing errors as that parameter does not exist but works fine when in 10.2.

I have kind of an elaborate theme function in our application where the end user can select their own look for the Windows and objects in them.  Using this method, I am able to provide it for our older Omnis Users as well has the 10.2 users and provide the extended functionality without keeping two code bases.  At least until we go to 10.x exclusively.

Michael

Michael Mantkowski
ClienTrax Software
1-614-875-2245