$root.$prefs.$appearance

Michael Mantkowski michaelj at clientrax.com
Sat Mar 13 19:22:38 UTC 2021

I have not looked, but possibly it is similar to $root.$prefs.$windowoptions.  I work with it like this.

;  Set Window Preferences in Omnis 10
Do eval("$root.$prefs.$windowoptions") Returns lvRow     ;; Get Omnis Settings
Calculate lvRow.borderinactivecolor as $cinst.$objs.B1.$backcolor
Calculate lvRow.captioninactivecolor as $cinst.$objs.B2.$backcolor
Calculate lvRow.borderactivecolor as $cinst.$objs.B3.$backcolor
Calculate lvRow.captionactivecolor as $cinst.$objs.B4.$backcolor

Calculate lvRow.titleinactivecolor as $cinst.$objs.B5.$backcolor     ;; kDarkGray
Calculate lvRow.titleactivecolor as $cinst.$objs.B6.$backcolor     ;; kWhite

Do eval("$root.$prefs.$windowoptions.$assign(lvRow)") Returns #F     ;; Update Omnis Settings

Michael Mantkowski
ClienTrax Software
1-614-875-2245