Euromnis 2020 is being deferred until next year

Alex Clay aclay at mac.com
Fri Mar 5 10:02:56 UTC 2021

I second Doug's recommendation. EurOmnis is much more than classes. The camaraderie, hallway tracks, nights in the bar (the BAND!) all wprovide community and engagement that are the heart of the conference. I want to be there again, but I want to be safe and not looking over my shoulder the whole time for the boogeyman.

EurOmnis 2022 (for me and you!) has a nice ring to it.

Alex