jsClient - dynamically changing the number of columns in a data grid

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Fri Mar 5 05:07:18 UTC 2021

Hi $all,

I'm sure I've done this before, but I can't find an example.  Is there a way to change the number of columns in a data grid in the jsClient dynamically?  Depending on the user, we want a list to display a different of columns.

We're kind of cheating now by setting the column widths for the ones we want to hide to 0, and turning off "resize columns", but surely there's a better way?

This is still Studio 8.1 - we're not quite at 10.x yet for this project!

Thanks in advance,
Paul.

  <https://www.logicaldevelopments.com.au/>	Paul W Mulroney
Logical Developments
Customised Software Solutions
Ph: 08 9458 3889
 	We Don't Do Simple Pty Ltd
trading as
Logical Developments
ACN 161 009 374
 	  <https://www.facebook.com/logicaldevelopmentswa/>   <https://twitter.com/WeDontDoSimple>   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/logicaldevelopments/>   <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPldVVgWR05WX3cVrR5WUQw>