Euromnis 2020 is being deferred until next year

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Thu Mar 4 17:29:18 UTC 2021

hi Marc.

Personally, I don’t think it wise for 2021 either ….  2022 is much safer choice - till most people get vaccines who chose to get vaccinated

Without getting int the politics of why things are happening:
US might get everybody vaccinated by summer - and normalcy is suggested anywhere from then to Christmas.
Canada:  My age range is not scheduled till July
UK is going great on vaccinations, and, as always, to be their own country have come up with a variant they want the rest of us to have
Rest of Europe is in the ups and downs
Travel conditions - some countries of places are placing restrictions and quarantines on return that make it prohibitive.

and….   we are getting older - even you are about to cross a significant line some time this year.

Much as I’d love to see all our friends, share some great omnis topics and a beer or two…….

I don’t think it is wise to try to thread the needle this year if you want participants from around the world.

Now, I could be wrong….  and it could be that everything goes away in a few months, travel restrictions disappear - but I fear that mankes it too short of a notice to organize and make things happen.

as always, open to any discussion ..   but thats my feelings at this time.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978