Brain picking I cannot time

Wendy wizardcompserv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 13:01:04 UTC 2021

Many thanks for all your help - I cannot find any auto calc or other
suggestions - I think this software was written when dinosaurs were around.

I have cheated and put the code I need behind the field on the screen so it
is run when the user tabs out - seems to work fine!!!

Many thanks
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services
Tel:  01260271647