Brain picking ntime

Michael Mantkowski michaelj at clientrax.com
Wed Mar 3 12:44:12 UTC 2021

Wendy and Kelly,

If I remember correctly, there is also an option in the field parameters
called something like Auto Calc or close to it that caused calculations in
fields directly after the field you were working on to recalculate
themselves based on the new data you entered in your current field.

Been too long for me to recall the details but I think that might be what
you're looking for as well as Kelly's suggestion of the Auto Find attribute.

Michael Mantkowski
ClienTrax Software
1-614-875-2245