Brain picking ntime

Wendy wizardcompserv at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 12:10:25 UTC 2021

Hi

I am hoping someone can help me -  I have an Omnis 7 system which I inherited in 2012.  I need to make some changes to the software.

There is no code behind any of the fields on the screen but if a company Id is entered the name appears - I cannot find where the code is executed  - I have put in a break point after the 'Enter data' and the code just disappears - I have put in a 'Break on field change' for the company name and the code does not break - I have also but a break in the window control and library control and it just steps through these.

Does anyone have any ideas where I can find the code?

Kind regards
Wendy Osbaldestin
Wizard Computer Services
Tel:  01260271647