Latest build v10.1 released (29237) problem dragging windows macOS

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Tue Mar 2 14:33:40 UTC 2021

I had the same pleasant results .

so out of interest, if we all have to set some of these, like dictation and the clicks in background….

there is a two methods that let you get and set the configuration under program control.  I just tested this and added it to our mac startup

$root.$prefs.$getConfigJson.  (returns row)
$root.$prefs.$etConfigJson(row)

# set some key values in config.json
Calculate Row as $root.$prefs.$getconfigjson()
Calculate configRow as Row.macOS
Calculate configRow as TMObjs.$makeparamrow(configRow,'ignoreTitleClicksInBackground',kFalse)
Calculate Row.macOS as configRow
Do $root.$prefs.$setconfigjson(Row)

by way of explanation, the TMObjs.$makeParamRow() function is part of TMobjs that many of you may use.  It is free, we give it away.

Calculate configRow as TMObjs.$makeparamrow(configRow,'ignoreTitleClicksInBackground',kFalse)

in this context, it simply adds, or replaces a column in configRow with the new value.   You can do this in omnis by defining rows, looking for columns, adding columns if need be, setting values and such, but it is a little harder.

you could also do it with a bunch of json commands

the concept and need is the same however you do it —  set the value of some parameters in the config.json.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978