SQLite

Mike Rowan michael.rowan3 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 23:33:05 UTC 2021

Andrew, thanks for that clue. Though I love Omnis (since 1982 ish) I often
find their documentation a bit like a cryptic crossword. I now know the
answer, so thanks again.

Das, Maybe df1 would be easier if you could still remember how.  I'm afraid
I've forgotten all that stuff and wanted to get up to date with a way of
storing my startup parameters in a moderately hidden way.  SQLite should do
it.

Regards to both

Mike