PostgresSQL Question

Paul Manning paulrmanning58 at icloud.com
Wed Jun 30 21:07:22 UTC 2021

PostgresSQL Gurus

I have installed PostgresSQL 12 some time ago.  When I bring up pgAdmin It shows 4 servers.  One with a blank name, PostgresSQL 9.6, PostgresSQL 10 and PostgresSQL 12.
All of these appear to be showing the same database although the comments under properties point to directories that do not exist.

Is there a prefs file somewhere  that stores this server information that I can clear out?

I have a feeling some of these are left overs from some custom PG installations.  The only current PG installation I can find is the 12

Thanks

Paul