O$: Subwindow inside a complex grid

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 08:38:50 UTC 2021

Hi Paul,

If its just a lookup, why not have some other list come over the top of
the complex grid, just for the sake of the lookup, and once chosen, it
closes, hides, and the contents are shown in the complex grid?

Indeed if its a complicated lookup, it could be a paged pane, or
subwindows field coming over the top of the complex grid.

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.