O$: Subwindow inside a complex grid

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Jun 28 08:03:16 UTC 2021

Hello Paul,

Is the subwindow going to be in the complex grid?  I was told recently by UK support that objects inside a CG are considered a no no, objects such as subwins I think.

In latest version, you can’t drag certain objects into a CG, but if it is already there, it still won’t work.

But I might be wrong in your case.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>