Omnis Studio 10.2 Universal Beta

Mirko Pepa mirko.pepa at profile.ch
Sat Jun 26 14:14:18 UTC 2021

Hello Mike

Yes the 3rd party xComps need to be recompiled, if the Universal version of Omnis runs natively in a M1.

Greetings

Mirko

Am 25.6.21, 11:30 schrieb "omnisdev-en im Auftrag von Mike Matthews - Omnis" <omnisdev-en-bounces at lists.omnis-dev.com im Auftrag von omnis at lineal.co.uk>:

    I am ordering an M1 MacMini to test next week.

    We are back to the ‘Good Old Days’ of fat binaries however, so the deployment size will balloon. I’m expecting to notarise both versions.

    One thing however, will 3rd party xComps need to be recompiled?

    Mike Matthews

    Lineal Software Solutions
    Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

    omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

    www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

    www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>