Importing 20 Million Records

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 18:51:16 UTC 2021

Das,

Sometimes when I need to open very large text,csv,sql files and do
something manually with them (10+gb with 20+ million records).

My go to software is Hex Fiend. https://hexfiend.com/

Its licensed under BSD too.

It's extremely fast and handles a lot of data very well so you can break up
your file into smaller chunks etc.

Andrew