OT: How to translate a large document

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 15:48:24 UTC 2021

Never Mind I found how to create a key

So now Ive got my key and face a tremendous uphill battle to understand REST

And Grahams sample code

For to do Translation with Google through API

One thing that motivates me further, besides doing my astrology readings translation.. is that one could, once one has this wired in their application, one could translate the interface of their application for the user who selects a language..  you could run through all windows and pull out text fields and labels.. and translate them, and put them back.. voila.. application is translated.. I think I’ll do that once I have this wired in place