OT: How to translate a large document

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 14:58:05 UTC 2021

I downloaded the Translate demo off GitHub and opened the library, looked it over.. code and all..

I can’t understand that level of coding.. Graham is advanced… I can’t make much out of it

I know that what I need to do is in there.. they did it.. I know it worked at one point, may not work now but that’s probably a small thing

I kind of think that what I need to do is not as complex as what they made in this demo app.

I think it does things I don’t need to do.. like it has an extensive escape character handling that I’m not sure I need.. I have clean text to translate

But what do I know.. maybe that comes up when you do this

I’m not sure how to proceed..

I think the API requires that you do the communication with REST.. I really don’t know what that is, or how to code it, though it’s in the demo

I think I need to pay somebody to help me unravel this need of mine..

To make simple code that just does the one thing.. just sends and gets.. that’s all

Is there someone reading who would be willing to take a PayPal payment of some amount and help me unravel this project?

I just need to send the texts and get the results.. there’s no interface.. so far as I know my text is clean. I does not have returns in it even.. solid small text blocks

Please write to das at Goravani.com <mailto:das at Goravani.com> if you are interested in helping me

I don’t think me using the list to unravel this is the right thing to do.. I would be asking SO Many questions.