SMS from Omnis

Mark Grinde mark at jammin.com
Wed Jun 23 16:47:15 UTC 2021

Scott, Dan-

We have been considering Twilio.  I’m glad to see that someone has tried it with Omnis directly.  Their pricing does seem reasonable.  We’re only looking to use text messages as periodic notifications to a limited customer base, so we don’t need the bulk texting capability that most other services seem to cater towards.

I was surprised that with all the various sample scripts they had for interfacing with their API, there was no ready solution for Omnis… ;-)

Thanks!

Mark