SMS from Omnis

Jim Edison jime at ediconcepts.net
Wed Jun 23 00:14:52 UTC 2021

We have 4 offices testing this in a basic form, not the finished form.  We have not had latency issues but it originally was a concern.  Couple of other things we have learned is don't put a country code in front of the text address, 406xxxxxxx not 1406xxxxxxx (not an issue for us) and once a text is sent we speed up the check for new email to every 3 mins.  Then inside our program we alert the user differently to text than with email.  I would like to know which solution you eventually employ.  Good luck.

Best Regards,
Jim Edison CPCU