SMS from Omnis

Mark Grinde mark at jammin.com
Tue Jun 22 22:10:38 UTC 2021

I did test this concept by sending myself a couple of texts via email.  I am on the Verizon network and they do have two domains— one for SMS (vtext.com) and one for MMS (vzwpix.com).  I ended up testing both.

The issue for me was time.  It took almost an hour for the texts to arrive.  I honestly thought it just didn’t work, and then the messages decided to show up.  We will be testing this again, but if this kind of latency is the norm, then this option is not workable for us.

Thanks again for the idea!

Mark