SMS from Omnis

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 21:41:18 UTC 2021

Mark,

to be clear, this is not how https://www.reach-interactive.com/ works

You send an email to there SMTP server, something like,
0712341234 at my.reach-interactive.com
where the number is the number you are texting, your login to the smtp
server is your permission, costing, and you don't need to know anything
about the carrier.

My point is clearly there are different ways to acheive the same thing...

I use the above solution in the UK, maybe other locations vary.

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.