oWrite - Emojis

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Tue Jun 22 16:28:06 UTC 2021

I was curious, on a PC, there is already a font installed that can show
Emoji's. and there is a shortcut to enter it in:
Windows + semicolon key
(or sometimes Windows + full stop)

Mac apparently:
Control + Command  + space

The popup window shows, to select the Emoji, but this then does not seem
to show up in oWrite.

Also copied from MS Word, where it had worked, but still did not show in
oWrite?

Seems to be an oWrite issue?

regards
Phil Potter