SMS from Omnis

Jim Edison jime at ediconcepts.net
Tue Jun 22 16:09:38 UTC 2021

Hey Mark,

I have been struggling with this question and for the short term am simply
going to send via the users current smtp email.  We may address a more
robust texting solution later however using what my user has keeps it
simple. I don't need to sign up or pay for anything additional and we
already have an email solution.  The user will need to request permission to
send texts and to do that we will request the client of our user send a text
to the users email address.  Now our user can add the return address to
their contact info and with a bit of programming we will handle texting via
our email interface.  Happy to discuss further off list or on. Have a
goodun'

Best Regards,
Jim Edison CPCU

EDI Concepts Inc. – InStar and NOVA SalesPro Support and Programming
Direct: 406-203-4481 Toll Free: 877-277-6918
Emai: jime at ediconcepts.net

Privileged/Confidential Information may be in this message.  If you are not
the intended addressee, please treat this message as confidential, contact
me immediately, discard the message, and do not use or retain its contents.
Dictation software may be used in constructing this message and at times may
substitute words not intended by the writer.  No offense is meant if a word
substitution may appear offensive.  Thank you.