Remote Forms Missing Formatting in 10.2 30204

Reg Paling reg.paling at lokanet.com
Wed Jun 16 19:15:15 UTC 2021

Hi Das,

My problem was that I was using an earlier version of the jsctempl.htm,
i.e. the little file which defines the embedded omnisobject with <div
id="omnisobject1" etc etc.

The earlier version was referencing a whole lot of different scripts and
style sheets.

Thanks to Luke in Omnis Tech support for help.

Kind regards,
Reg