Omnis Licenses

Vlad Solina vsolina at thinkadmin.com.au
Wed Jun 16 14:02:31 UTC 2021

Its been a while as I recall you can tell if you are in multi user vs single user

I used to log access and kept a status file which would tell you who was logged in you can add the serial number sys(5) to that table (note I use to use Mutli-user numbers so this would have been irrelevant.)

If in single user check that there weren’t any loose records where users crashed out and clean them up

Regards
Vlad