Omnis Licenses

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Wed Jun 16 08:35:51 UTC 2021

Not directly.

And it has always annoyed me that there is not a sys() function that returns a number of current connections.  This would help for those ghost / lost connections.

The same applies to the JS server app.  Although there is a monitor window to help but I’m not sure it covers sudden disconnects, eg, its network.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>