OT: Mail and iCloud or what?

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Tue Jun 15 16:05:45 UTC 2021

Hello Das,

So long as both Macs have the iCloud setup as an ‘iCloud’ type of account, they should stay in sync.  Use the web version to double check.  The iCloud is basically an IMAP type of account, much like Exchange is.  All data stays on the server, unlike POP types which generally bring all data down from the server, and then DELETE it from the server.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>