SMTPSend

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 15:20:10 UTC 2021

I thought I found that SMTPSend worked perfectly yesterday.

But today it doesn’t work, again.

Yesterday I mucked around with the parameters and found that if I send to

Smtp.gmail.com

With an application specific password from Google and my account for gmail, it went through, it sent and arrived

I did that yesterday a few times and LEFT IT the code.. left it that way in my code.

Today I come back and step the command again and today is DOESNT work, no matter what I try

Even today.. sending to a GoDaddy SMTP server that I still have online.. worked yesterday real fast, today won’t work

If I have a mail server program running and Port 25 forwarded do all mail sends from any machine on our network go through the mail server ?  Just curious.  Yesterday someone wrote something that made me thing that’s what they meant.

Please help me sort this out.

Thanks

Das Goravani