Further to web page after JSForm

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 15:00:28 UTC 2021

If one wants to launch a web page while ON a JSForm then one could think of this

If sys(6)='X'
Calculate lScript as con('open location ',kDq,pURL,kDq)
Do $root.$runapplescript(lScript)
Else
Launch program ,[pURL] (Do not quit Omnis)
End If

But wouldn’t the sys(6) return the machine type of the server itself, not the user of the JSForm correct?

So that would be useless…

Is there a way to know the machine type of the user of the JSForm?

Would these lines of code be allowed to run on a JSFOrm ?  I doubt it, without first trying.

This works for launching web pages in reg. Window desktop mode..

How would you launch another web page while on a JSForm ?

I want to launch a web page, and then close my form..

Do you know how to launch a web page from a JSForm;s code ?