Web Page After JSForm

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 14:55:03 UTC 2021

After you use a JSForm.. and you want to go to a web page afterwards, how do you do it ?

Currently I have this

Do $cinst.$showurl('https://readmyastrology.com',1)

That does the trick sort of, it takes you to the web page, but presents it as not a page but as a pop up page.. so if you have pop ups blocked, which most people do, it appears as just blank.. if you click the “Show me the blockked pop up page”then it shows you the page. But only if you click that little icon in the bar.

Is there a way to get it to go to a page for real.. and not be blocked?

This is when the form is done, I want to close it and go to a regular web page.

Can it be done?

Could one open a web page first via regular opening web page code and THEN close the form.. I’ll try that.

Peace

Das Goravani

Ps: People who grew up on the West Coast during the Vietnam war say PEACE when they sign off still….  :-)

Pps: I’m still not getting my own posts to the list. There is a setting on the options for your subscription as to whether you want to receive your own posts and mine is double checked marked on Yes but still they dont come. Hmm. Not a show stopper.