NO: Sierra Apache SSL (may make those machines mojave with some tricks)

Mark Grinde mark at jammin.com
Mon Jun 14 18:09:53 UTC 2021

Interesting.  I watched the video, and downloaded the Mojave patch tool.

We actually have six mid-2011 Mac Minis with 8-16gb of ram and 128-256gb ssds.  They are really great little single purpose servers.  There is nothing wrong with them at all— they look brand new.  If we can extend their life up through Mojave and maybe even Catalina, that would be great!

So far my luck has been running a bit cold.  That said, I will certainly give this a whirl.  I’ll post an update with the outcome.

Thanks!