NO: Sierra Apache SSL

Mark Grinde mark at jammin.com
Wed Jun 9 16:53:05 UTC 2021

Hi Das-

I’ve pondered Let’s Encrypt/Certbot and your suggestion is something I’m likely to pursue.  I was initially put off by the three month renewal, but I guess if it’s understandable enough to manage then I can deal with the added maintenance.

I would still like to use the certificate from GoDaddy that is paid for already, and it does frustrate me to not be able to figure this out.  But, I may just have to fold.

Thanks!

Mark