Connecting to Xero API

Reg Paling reg.paling at lokanet.com
Mon Jun 7 12:56:12 UTC 2021

Hi Phil,

I ended up getting it working using the command-line executable xoauth -
calling it with $runapplescript on my Mac.  Sort of easy once you know
how!  Happy to post my code if you're interested.

I have yet to write the code to manage token exxpiry and refresh.
Hopefully I can use the Omnis OAuth2 worker for some of that.

Thanks for the help,
Reg