Remote Forms Missing Formatting in 10.2 30204

Bruno Del Sol bruno.delsol at bydesign.fr
Sat Jun 5 12:43:13 UTC 2021

Hi Das,

As workaround you can put your own css background to both the form and the box :

- set their $ccsclassname property to form-bg-color and box-bg-color for instance

- open /users/Das/Library/Application Support/MyOmnisAppName/html/css/user.css with bbedit or a similar text editor, and
add in there

.form-bg-color {
/* some light gray */

background-color: rgb(192, 192, 192) !important;

}

.form-bg-color {

/* some dark gray */

background-color: rgb(96, 96, 96) !important;

}

- Save user.css. Your form should now use these colors instead of the default ones at runtime.

HTH
Regards
Bruno

By Design