Remote Form

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sat Jun 5 07:46:53 UTC 2021

Hello Das,

The file is inside Application Support folder.. and then inside the HTML folder where your Omnis tree lives.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>