$10.1 background image in reports

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Fri Jun 4 14:41:49 UTC 2021

Hi Andy,

You can find this in the list archive...:

Original from David Swain:
Try just having an instance variable of kPicture type (still might be
issues to sort out about picture format) and place a field for that in
the Record section.

In the $event method for that field, put the following code (pPosition
is a Parameter of ***Field reference*** type):

Calculate pPosition.$posmode as kPosPaper
Do default

This will put the picture field into the background layer of the report
at its current position. If necessary, you could then adjust the
position to anywhere on the page - before issuing the "Do default"
command. But perhaps this can help you.

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.