$10.1 background image in reports

Andy Hilton andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Fri Jun 4 00:41:55 UTC 2021

$All

I am trying to add a background image to cover a whole page - and then print regular stuff on top of that…….

However whatever I am trying results in the page header printing correctly but as soon as I get into sub total headings, it prints way way too far down the page (compared to if I remove the background image) - so I know it is related to the background image but I cannot see how to resolve this…..

Has anyone correctly added a background image and then printed multiple sections out ok over the top of that ?

As an alternative I am trying to add a background image to a Brainy PDF, but failing miserably at that too at this moment :( Again if anyone has successfully done that could they advise how ?

Kind regards

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870