Connecting to Xero API

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Wed Jun 2 08:44:05 UTC 2021

I think you always end up opening a browser window to get the first auth token.

Last year, HMRC and the VAT used oBrowser, but with oAuth2, a new browser window is needed to get that token back.

Once you have it, the oAuth2 external will keep it alive and refreshed, every set period of time.

Is this any different from Microsoft O365 authentication, with 2FA?  No, as that happens in a browser, but MacMail picks it up and continues somehow.

I will try the Google one later, as that is interesting.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>