Best way to edit config.json from Omnis

Reg Paling reg.paling at lokanet.com
Wed Jun 2 06:38:31 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

OK, so if I want to edit the config.json file from Omnis, I could either

    Read it into a text field and use replace() and so on

       OR

    Use one of the functions like JSONtoListOrRow to get it into a row
or list or whatever, do the changes directly by accessing e.g.
MyJSONConfigRow.TheAttribute and then converting the row/list back into
JSON and saving the file.

The second option is going to be cleaner, provided it works reliably.
I'm wondering if anyone has tried it that way.

Thanks,
Reg