Survey: How many underaged Omnis Developers are there?

malkishtini at gmail.com malkishtini at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 17:56:35 UTC 2021

Hi $all,

I’ve been working with Omnis since 2003 (I was in my early thirties)..Before that I used to be a Visual basic and ASP/Web developer.
The transition to Omnis happened due to changes in my husband’s career, we had to move out of Canada, and I decided to resign from my work, but the company I was working with at that time offered me to stay and work for them remotely "as an Omnis developer" (they were working on the migration to an enterprise solution in Omnis studio), so they offered me a training and this is how I joined the club 😊.

Mayada