O$10 <TMObj> -- its ok for anybody to use this

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Sat Jan 16 15:44:41 UTC 2021

I know there are a fair number of developers out there that use TMobjs for some of its features...

If there are people who don’t use the external… that want to use it —   please know it is fine to do so — no payment required and unlimited distribution to your customers.   Its been a key thing for us boosting performance for one or two key needs in our omnis application ever since omnis 5 days where there was no built in omnis feature for some string or list handling.

as I mentioned in the note to Greg,   one we use a lot is to binary search a list for a value.    and the one he wanted was the feature of removing specific characters from an input string to make sure it contains valid characters.

its 15 or so mostly useful things.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978