name of current list in OS10.1

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Sun Jan 3 14:14:41 UTC 2021

Indeed, sound advice.

We don’t use Reversible block or Set current list any more.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>